Access to and use of 'uaettn.com' internationally is provided by the United Arab
Emirates Travel and Tourism Network (UAETTN) on the following terms:
1. By using uaettn.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect
immediately on your first use of uaettn.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all
of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to uaettn.com.
2. The UAETTN may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these
terms regularly. Your continued use of uaettn.com will be deemed acceptance of the
updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using
3. You agree to use uaettn.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not
infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use of uaettn.com. Prohibited
behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person or
business, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow
of dialogue within uaettn.com, events or any other meeting or engagement.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property
rights (registered and unregistered) in and on uaettn.com and all content (including
all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in UAETTN or its licensors
(which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble,
decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, or otherwise use
uaettn.com content in any way except with the prior written permission of UAETTN.
5. The names, images and logos identifying UAETTN or third parties and their products
and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of UAETTN and/or
third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring
any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of UAETTN or
any other third party.
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video
or audio) with UAETTN you agree to grant to UAETTN, free of charge, permission to
use the material in any way it wants for UAETTN services in any media worldwide.
In certain circumstance UAETTN may also share your contribution with trusted third
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not
exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing
others to use it.
8. In order that UAETTN can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution
is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any laws, that
you have the right to give UAETTN permission to use it for the purposes specified
above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution
or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
9. If you do not want to grant UAETTN the permission set out above on these terms,
please do not submit or share your contribution to or with uaettn.com.
10. If you have any questions about contributing content to UAETTN, please see contact
11. In order to participate in and contribute to the uaettn.com network you may be
required to register with uaettn.com. Any personal information supplied to uaettn.com
as part of this registration process and/or any other interaction with uaettn.com
12. You agree to use uaettn.com's network in accordance with the following Network
Rules. These apply across all uaettn.com sites, services and events. You should,
however, read the local house rules of the particular site, service or event you're
using, as there may be some local variations to these Network Rules.
• Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
• No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive
• No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive,
threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or
otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
• No spamming or off-topic material: we don't allow the submission of the same or
very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to
more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
• No advertising or promoting, other than pre-arranged with UAETTN.
• Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed without reason.
• No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
• URLs (web site addresses) can only be posted if allowed under any relevant local
• Deliberate misuse of uaettn.com is not permitted. If you persist in doing this,
action may be taken against your account.
• If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a network or annoying
other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
• All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access
regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you.
• Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email
addresses may be closed without notice.
• We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been
using an invalid email address.
• UAETTN reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy
IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple
accounts, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
• You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in
uaettn.com networks. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
• Contributing material to a uaettn.com network with the intention of committing
or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
• You agree to submit to or share with uaettn.com networks only contributions which
are your own original work.
• You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of UAETTN or third parties
including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to or with any UAETTN Network
or anywhere else on uaettn.com or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on
uaettn.com, and UAETTN considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, UAETTN
may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further
such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your
employer, email provider, or legal authorities about the infringement(s).
UAETTN reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any
account, at any time, for any reason.
13. Some content posted in uaettn.com networks is created by members. The views expressed
are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of UAETTN. UAETTN are not
responsible for any content posted by members on uaettn.com or for the availability
or content of any third party sites that are accessible through uaettn.com. Any links
to third party websites from uaettn.com do not amount to any endorsement of that
site by UAETTN and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
14. uaettn.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos
and icons regarding or relating to UAETTN, its products and services (or to third
party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
To the extent permitted by law, UAETTN excludes all representations and warranties
(whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory
quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security
and accuracy. UAETTN does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance
of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided
by UAETTN is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by
or on behalf of UAETTN for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
15. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes UAETTN's liability for death or personal
injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, UAETTN
shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage
or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b)
loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties;
or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the
use of uaettn.com regardless of the form of action.
16. UAETTN do not warrant that functions available on uaettn.com will be uninterrupted
or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that uaettn.com or the server that
makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility
to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other
security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data
input and output.
17. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable
by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to
be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is
illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms
and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
18. The failure or delay of UAETTN to exercise or enforce any right in these terms
does not waive the UAETTN's right to enforce that right.
19. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws
of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.